[Domestic Residents only]
Article 1 (Application)
- The Terms shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company concerning use of the Service.
- The Company may establish rules for use or other stipulations (hereinafter "individual rules") related to the Service in addition to the Terms. The individual rules shall be considered to be part of the Terms, regardless of their title.
- In the event of a conflict between the stipulations of the Terms and the stipulations of the individual rules indicated in the preceding Paragraph, the stipulations of the individual rules shall be given priority unless otherwise stipulated in the individual rules.
Article 2 (Position of the User)
Usage of any of the Services on the website (including the viewing of information) shall constitute consent to the Terms, at which point the individual shall be deemed to be a User.
Article 3 (Sales Contracts)
- A sales contract shall be deemed to have been concluded for the Service when the User has applied to make a purchase and the Company has notified the User that the application has been approved. Ownership of the relevant product shall be transferred to the User at the point at which the Company hands over the product to the shipper.
- In any of the following cases, the Company may cancel the sales contract indicated in the preceding Paragraph without prior notification of the User.
- The User has violated the Terms.
- Delivery of the product cannot be completed due to an unknown address or long-term absence.
- The relationship of trust between the Company and the User has otherwise been harmed.
- The methods of payment, shipping, canceling applications for purchases, making returns, etc., shall be stipulated separately by the Company.
Article 4 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for product photographs and other content provided in the Service (hereinafter "content") shall belong to the Company, the content provider, or other legitimate rights holder, and the User may not copy, reproduce, or modify them or put them to other secondary use without the prior consent of the rights holder.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
The User shall not engage in any of the following actions when using the Service.
- Actions that violate laws or regulations or public order and morals
- Actions that are related to criminal acts
- Actions that violate copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights included in the Service
- Actions that damage or interfere with the function of the Company's servers or network
- Commercial use of information obtained through the Service
- Actions that have the possibility of interfering with the operation of the Service
- Unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Collection or gathering of the personal information, etc., of other Users
- Impersonation of other Users
- Direct or indirect provision of benefits related to the Company's Service to antisocial forces
- Other actions judged by the Company to be inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- If the Company judges that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may cancel or suspend provision of all or part of the Service without prior notification of the User.
- Maintenance or updates will be conducted on the computer system for the Service.
- It has become difficult to provide the Service due to an earthquake, a lightning strike, fire, power outage, or natural disaster or other force majeure.
- Computers or communications lines, etc., are not functioning due to an accident.
- The Company has otherwise judged that it is difficult to provide the Service.
- The Company shall assume no liability for any disadvantages, loss, or damage suffered by the User or a third party due to termination or suspension of provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 (Restrictions on Use and Cancelation of Registration)
- In any of the following cases, the Company may restrict the User's use of all or part of the Service, or cancel the User's registration, without prior notification.
- The User has violated any of the stipulations of the Terms.
- The Company has discovered that the User provided false information when registering.
- The credit card that the User registered as a payment method has been suspended.
- The User has failed to pay fees or other obligations.
- The User has failed to respond to contact from the Company for a certain length of time.
- A certain period of time has passed since the User last used the Service.
- The Company has otherwise judged that it is inappropriate for the User to use the Service.
- The Company shall assume no liability for any loss or damage suffered by the User due to the Company taking action in accordance with the stipulations of this Article.
Article 8 (Denial of Warranty and Disclaimers)
- The Company shall not guarantee that the Service is free from actual or legal defects (including defects, errors, bugs, or violation of rights, etc., related to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for specific purposes, or security, etc.).
- The Company shall assume no liability for any loss or damage suffered by the User due to the Service. However, in the event that a contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including the Terms) constitutes a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, these disclaimers shall not apply; provided, however, that even in such cases, the Company shall assume no liability for any loss or damage arising from special circumstances in the loss or damage suffered by the User due to negligent non-performance of obligations or illegal action (excluding gross negligence) on the part of the Company (including cases in which the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the loss or damage).
- The Company shall assume no liability regarding transactions, contact, or disputes, etc., related to the Service between the User and other Users or third parties.
When judged to be necessary, the Company may revise the Terms at any time without notifying the User. If the User starts use of the Service after revision of the Terms, he or she shall be deemed to have given consent to the revised Terms.
Article 10 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 11 (Notification and Contact)
Notification and contact between the User and the Company shall be conducted through the methods stipulated by the Company. The Company shall deem the contact information currently registered to be the valid and shall direct notification and contact accordingly, unless the User notifies the Company of changes through the method stipulated separately by the Company, and the notification, etc., shall be deemed to have been delivered to the User at the time it was sent.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The User may not transfer to a third party or use as collateral any position under the Terms or any rights or obligations stipulated in the Terms without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
The actual screen display may differ according to the User's usage environment (computer, operating system, browser, monitor, etc.).
Article 14 (Applicable Laws/Court of Jurisdiction)
- The Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- Any dispute arising in connection with the Service shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court for the area in which the Company's head office is located, as the court of first instance.
End of document