Article 1 (Acquisition of Personal Information)
The Company shall acquire personal information in a fair and proper manner.
Article 2 (Use of Personal Information)
The Company shall use personal information only as required to conduct business, within the scope of the purpose indicated at the time of acquisition. In the event that the Company outsources the handling of personal information to a third party, the Company shall conduct a careful investigation of that third party, and supervise the third party appropriately to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
Article 3 (Purposes of Use of Personal Information)
The Company's purposes for acquiring and using personal information shall be as follows.
- To provide and operate the Service
- To respond to inquiries from customers (including confirming identity)
- To send e-mail regarding the functions of the Service being used by the user, update information, campaigns, etc., and information on other services provided by the Company
- To contact users as necessary regarding maintenance or other important notifications
- To allow the user to view, edit, or delete his or her registered information, and to view usage status
- Other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Changes to the Purpose of Use of Personal Information)
- The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information only when it has been reasonably recognized that it is related to the pre-revision purpose of use.
- When the purpose of use has been changed, the Company shall notify the user regarding the revised purpose through a method designated by the Company, or shall announce it on the Service's website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
The Company shall not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual, unless required by law.
- When requested by the relevant individual, the Company shall disclose the requested personal information to that individual without delay. However, if disclosure would result in any of the following, all or part of the information may be excluded from disclosure. If the decision to not disclose information is made, the individual shall be notified without delay.
- It is possible that harm will come to the life, physical health, property, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party.
- It is possible that the appropriate implementation of the Company's business will be significantly hindered.
- It would violate other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the stipulations of the preceding Paragraph, as a rule, history information, characteristics information, and other non-personal information shall not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the relevant user may request that the Company correct, make additions to, or delete (hereinafter "corrections, etc.") the personal information, using the procedure stipulated by the Company.
- If the Company receives the request indicated in the preceding Paragraph from a user, and judges that it is necessary to fulfill that request, the Company shall make the corrections, etc., to the relevant personal information without delay.
- When the Company has made corrections, etc., in accordance with the stipulations of the preceding Paragraph, or has decided that the corrections, etc., will not be made, the Company shall notify the user of such without delay.
- 1. The Company may revise the contents of the Policy without notifying the customer, unless otherwise stipulated in laws, regulations, or the Policy.
Article 9 (Cookies)
The Service's website utilizes a technology called "cookies." Cookies are used for temporary storage of specific information as data on the customer's communication device, and the customer is identified based on that data each time he or she connects to the website.
Information that cannot be used to identify specific individuals may be acquired and used for Service advertisement activities, marketing activities, improvement and enhancement of the services provided in the Service, and implementation of marketing promotions appropriate to the customer.
Article 10 (Security)
When acquiring personal data, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology shall be used to encrypt the data or other security technology shall be used to prevent unauthorized access by third parties during transmission, thereby ensuring the information's security.
In addition, to prevent personal data leaks, diversions, and tampering, etc., due to unauthorized access by third parties, the Company shall devise antivirus measures for computers and other reasonable security measures, and otherwise strive to ensure the security of customers' personal data.
Anchor Co., Ltd.
Kousin-BLDG. 2F, 3-27-2 Hatchobori, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0032 Japan
Telephone number: 03-5244-9362
Opening hours / 10:00 am to 12:00 am, 13:00 to 17:00 pm
Except Sat, Sun, Holidays, New Year holidays, Golden Week,
summer vacation (mid-August)